One of my new favorite beauty brands is Pacifica. I have been using their lotions for years and I am thrilled that they have been rolling out a complete makeup and body care line. I love that they emphasis that their products are all vegan. All vegan brands make shopping much easier…no need to pour over every ingredient wondering if this one particular product is vegan.
Here is how Pacifica describes their own products:
Pacifica is known as one of the most innovative and sustainable makeup lines on the market today. At Pacifica, we are elevating the experience of natural beauty products and overcoming the common perception that naturals don’t deliver great results. We make natural products that work as well or better than any non-natural line. Our mission is complete when we have delivered the best performing products, using the safest ingredients, in recyclable packaging and components to the largest possible audience of beauty consumers. All Pacifica products are gluten-free, 100% vegan, and cruelty-free.
What I love about Pacifica
- All Vegan – enough said
- Available at Whole Foods and Target – 2 of my favorite, most frequented stores
- Non-irritating to my sensitive skin
- Scents that I actually like and aren’t overpowering
- Nail Polish – great color selection, excellent wear and 7 Free (Made without parabens, phthalates (dibutyl phthalate), toluene, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, and animals.)
- Concealer – Creamy under-eye concealer that does a great job covering up and brightening without sinking into my wrinkles 🙂
- Lip Gloss – Non-sticky lip gloss that is hydrating and looks very natural
- Waterproof Mascara – Love the brush in this mascara…absolutely no clumping
- Ultra CC Cream – A perfect everyday, lightweight foundation with SPF 17
- Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter – Nice, thick lotion that smells like heaven
- Indian Coconut Nectar Soap – Same great smell as the Body Butter and very moisturizing
- Solid Perfume – I’m not a perfume person but I love this Spanish Amber scent. I also like the solid perfume for keeping in my gym bag or purse.
I’ve tried and enjoyed their eye shadow and blushes as well. The blush is a cream blush and I prefer a powder blush so I don’t use it as often as some of their other products.
I’m looking forward to watching the Pacifica line expand. They have a new foundation coming out that I’m anxious to try. I do hope they add more colors for their face makeup. They seem targeted only for people with pale skin and since vegans come in all shades I hope they expand their color selection as they grow!
If you like Pacifica I highly recommend subscribing to their list on their website. They send out information with lots of deals – available directly from their site.
Have you tried Pacifica brand makeup or body products? What are your favorites?